The U-PHORIA UMC202HD from Behringer is a two input, two output, USB 2.0 audio interface that features MIDAS-designed preamps.
Powered from the USB bus, the cross platform interface includes zero-latency direct monitoring for recording, LED indicators for status, signal and clipping, and a dedicated headphone output with volume control.
Connectivity includes a pair of XLR/TRS combo inputs, while the outputs feature 1/4″ TRS connectors. Global phantom power is available for use with condenser microphones. Free software downloads are available on registering the item.
- Two input/two output USB 2.0 audio interface for recording vocals and instruments
- 24-bit/192 kHz resolution
- Two MIDAS-designed microphone preamplifiers with +48V phantom power
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Headphone output with level control and direct monitor select
- Status, signal and clip indicators
- USB port for computer connection and power
- Includes downloadable audio recording, editing and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
- Compatible with most recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, and more, running under Mac OS X and Windows XP, or higher
- Impact-resistant metal chassis