The U-PHORIA UMC404HD from Behringer is a four input, four output, USB 2.0 audio interface that features MIDAS-designed preamps and an integrated interface. Powered via the included power supply, the cross platform interface includes zero-latency direct monitoring for recording, LED indicators for status, signal and clipping, and a dedicated headphone output with volume control and a monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing.
Connectivity includes a four XLR/TRS combo inputs, while the outputs feature a pair of XLR, four 1/4″ TRS, and four RCA phono connectors. Four 1/4″ TRS inserts allow for external signal processors, such as compression and EQ. The dedicated MIDI input and output terminals provide additional MIDI connectivity for keyboards and other MIDI devices, while global phantom power is available for use with condenser microphones. A free Traction software download is available on registering the U-Phoria.
- Four input/four output USB 2.0 audio interface for recording vocals and instruments
- Four MIDAS-designed microphone preamplifiers with +48V phantom power
- 24-bit/192 kHz resolution
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Two XLR, four 1/4″ TRS main balanced outputs and four RCA phono unbalanced outputs
- Analog inserts for use with signal processors such as compression and EQ
- Headphone output with level control and monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Dedicated MIDI input and output
- Input/playback mix control and stereo/mono switch for direct monitoring
- Status, signal and clip indicators
- USB port for computer connection and power
- Includes downloadable audio recording, editing and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
- Compatible with most recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, and more, running under Mac OS X and Windows XP, or higher
- Impact-resistant metal chassis